Wednesday 1 April 2009

Holiday in Brazil - Easter 2009

After an hectic and draining term, I went on a holiday to Brazil. For those who don’t know me that well, I love Brazil and spend most of my holidays there. I have managed to make many good friends over the past years and this time I have visited friends in Rio de Janeiro (Niteroi), Bahia (Salvador) and São Paulo. I had the chance to relax, have fun and meet new people. Here are some pictures.

In Rio Scenarium, in Lapa District in Rio de Janeiro



In Rio Scenarium with my friends Rodrigo, Paula, Ana Luiza and Claudia



Celebrating the engagement of Rodrigo and Paula. With champagne of course!!



Enjoying a delicious cocktail in Salvador

Soho Restaurant, Salvador


One of my favourite foods: Sushi (Soho Restaurant, Salvador)

No comments:

Post a Comment