Wednesday 25 June 2014

Holiday in Venice I

I was recently on holidays in Venice, on my way to a salsa dancing holiday in Croatia. I walked through Venice with no specific plan, except  trying to stay away from the more touristic areas as they were too crowded. I will post a series of pictures, each of which will have a short caption. The objective of the caption is to capture my thoughts at the place and/or the meaning of the picture to me. The pictures try to narrate a different story of Venice from the usually one told by those who visit the city. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed my walk.
 #ChoseYourCaption

 #ColourContrast

 #DavidAgainstGoliath

 #DeadEnd

 #JustABeautifulSight

 #SimplyPicturesqueI

  #SimplyPicturesqueII

  #SimplyPicturesqueIII

  #SimplyPicturesqueIV

 #PigeonsInLoveCoolingDown

 #PortugueseSpeakersWillBeLaughtingAtThis

#ReversePatternArquitecture

#StraightLineVeniceWay

 #TheContrastOfMarbleAndBricks

#TheRareViewOfNoBoatOnSight

#ThisIsNotAnOpticalIllusion

#TheLeaningTowerOfVenice

#TerracotaIsTheColour

No comments:

Post a Comment